Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart


Donating​ through Gift Aid means that we, as a registered charity, can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give. And it won’t cost you a penny extra. To qualify, all you need to do is ensure that you paid income tax or capital gains tax equivalent in amount or more than the total of all your donations to charities in any one tax year. 

What you need to do:

To make a Gift Aid declaration to the WLA, simply fill out the form to the right, and we'll do the rest! It's easy!

If you're already a member of the WLA, then your renewal form (whether online or postal) also contains a declaration which you may use. You can include all donations from the last 4 years. 

You must tell us about any tax years where you didn’t pay enough tax.

Your donations will qualify as long as they’re not more than 4 times what you have paid in tax in that tax year (6 April to 5 April). The tax could have been paid on income or capital gains.

You must tell the charities you support if you stop paying enough tax.

Gift Aid Declaration Form

I wish the Western Locomotive Association to benefit from Gift Aid on my subscription and/or donation, and any subscription and/or donation made up to four years in the past, or this time only, or for this time and all future years. 

GIFT AID - I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
This site uses Google reCAPTCHA technology to fight spam. Your use of reCAPTCHA is subject to Google's Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Thank you for completing the Gift-Aid declaration form. This will enable us to secure an additional 25p for every £1 you donate as a qualifying tax-payer, and for which we are very grateful to you.

Please notify us if you: 

 want to cancel this declaration

 change your name or home address

 no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains 

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.